Date(s) - 02/11/2014 - 08/11/2014
Introductory course – Emotionally focused Therapy
How to create relations and repair attachment bonds
CURS CREDITAT CU 14 CREDITE DE CĂTRE COLEGIUL PSIHOLOGILOR DIN ROMÂNIA
02-03 November, 10-18, Bucharest
07-08 November, 10-18, Timișoara
For the second time in Romania, psychotherapist Judith Kellner, New York, SUA, Ph.D. Susan Johnson’s collaborator, invited by ISIS, arrives to deliver a 2-days introductory course in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
The course is addressed to advanced therapists, as well as to those in the first stages of training, or students that wish to get a first set of information regarding this therapeutic approach.
Why should you attend? Because you will:
1. Learn: introductory elements regarding couple therapy, highest world outspread;
2. Extend: knowledge regarding the newest science of intimate relations;
3. Begin: your own process of becoming an accredited EFT therapist;
4. OBTAIN 14 CREDITS – Romanian Psychology Collegiate.
– Attachment therapy and the nature of emotions;
– The 3 stages and 9 steps on the map of Emotionally focused Therapy (EFT);
– Delineation and practice of the EFT interventions;
– Ways to deepen emotions during therapy in order to use them to create better connections with the partner;
– „Self of the therapist” and its impact upon the therapy.
Important! Besides the theoretical parts, this workshop will involve video tapes with live EFT sessions, experimental exercises and live demonstrations.
– 450 lei; 350 lei for Early Birds (registration up to 15th of September)
– 350 lei – students fee.
Register by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (drd. Simona Herb).