Date(s) - 28/10/2017
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Golden Tulip Victoria
10 CREDITS FOR PSYCHOLOGISTS/ PSYCHOTHERAPISTS – ROMANIAN PSYCHOLOGY COLLEGIATE !
Introductory course in Emotionally Focused Therapy: ”Take my hand”. Rewriting neural circuits within couple therapy !
Psychotherapist Ph.D Simona Herb has begun her training to become a EFT therapist in 2010, in USA, following the whole process with trainers such as Rebecca Jorgensen and Judith Kellner. She is currently the only accredited Romanian TRAINER IN TRAINING, SUPERVISOR AND THERAPIST practicing this approach, leading the EFT Community in Romania (over 150 other Romanian therapists have begun their EFT training in the last 2 years).
The course is addressed to advanced therapists, as well as to those in the first stages of training, or students that wish to get a first set of information regarding this therapeutic approach.
Why should you attend? Because you will:
1. Learn: introductory elements regarding couple therapy, highest world outspread;
2. Extend: knowledge regarding the newest science of intimate relations;
3. Begin: your own process of becoming an accredited EFT therapist;
4. OBTAIN 10 CREDITS – Romanian Psychology Collegiate.
– Attachment therapy and the nature of emotions;
– The 3 stages and 9 steps on the map of Emotionally focused Therapy (EFT);
– Delineation and practice of the EFT interventions;
– Ways to deepen emotions during therapy in order to use them to create better connections with the partner;
– „Self of the therapist” and its impact upon the therapy.
Important! Besides the theoretical parts, this workshop will involve video tapes with live EFT sessions, experimental exercises and live demonstrations.
– 240 lei/person (200 lei early bird subscription 1st of October).
Enrollments by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course is being organized in partnership with Institutul de Terapie Familială și Practică Sistemică Areopagus.