Date(s) - 19/11/2016 - 20/11/2016
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Centered on the theory and practice of Emotionally Focused Therapy, Hold Me Tight ® is a program that was originally developed in Canada by Dr. Susan Johnson (as such, Hold Me Tight® is a registered trademark to Sue Johnson). Emotionally Focused Therapy reveals the way emotions work. Love is no longer a mystery, but becomes a phenomenon we can master.
In this program you will find the secret of maintaining a long-term relationship, filled with love, understanding and respect. You will get to live the relationship of your desire.
WHAT DO I GET
- Knowledge concerning the mechanism of love will, first of all, help us love and respect ourselves and then do the same for others (partner, parents, and children).
- The moment we love ourselves and have a healthy relationship with a partner is the moment every other aspect of our lives improves:
- physical health, especially our immune system and the health of our heart
- we will be less vulnerable to depression or anxiety
- we will be more open towards our life-partner
- we become better parents by teaching our children a positive way to manage their emotions and connect with others
- we become stronger and more confident
- we will accept inherent separations with less suffering
- You will receive new and efficient information concerning relationships and the emotional bond between two partners.
- You will watch videos of real couples with real problems and discuss solutions.
- You will experience the acquired notions in class and at home.