Date(s) - 31/08/2017 - 02/09/2017
Golden Tulip Victoria
Core Skills 1 -Basic competencies in Emotionally focused Therapy (step 2 in the training process) held by Lieven Migerode and Simona Herb
Following and extending the Externship EFT course, Lieven Migerode comes back to Romania, and together with dr. Simona Herb, will lead yet another session of Core Skills, deepening the learning process for therapist interested in the approach.
Lieven Migerode is an EFT psychotherapist, trainer and supervisor. His work covers a variety of fields, mostly related to supporting psychiatry wards to address couple and individual issues in Belgium, according to the humanistic, non – judgemental view of EFT.
Simona Herb has begun her training to become a EFT therapist in 2010, in USA, following the whole process with trainers such as Rebecca Jorgensen and Judith Kellner. She is currently the only accredited Romanian TRAINER IN TRAINING, SUPERVISOR AND THERAPIST practicing this approach, leading the EFT Community in Romania
During this course, we shall work more intense and in depth of the EFT interventions and techniques. As such, the theoretical part shall be fully illustrated with practical exercises, role-plays and a live session.
- Step 1: Creating an alliance and delineating conflict issues in the core marital struggle
- Step 2: Identifying the negative interaction cycle
- Live session – analysis of used techniques, feedback for the attending couple.
- Step 3: Accessing the unacknowledged emotions underlying the interactional positions.
- Step 4: Reframing the problem in terms of underlying emotions and attachment needs
- Case Presentation: Live Session, Tape Review or Case Role-Play
The training is strictly addressed to psychotherapists that have attended the first step of EFT training, Externship, no matter the period it was prior organized. Participants need to prepare a 15-20 minutes case tape, along side the transcript.
950 ron / person (Early birds – register by 31st of July – 850 ron)
Enrollment: ALL AVAILABLE PLACES HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED; for future similar events please see events calendar or contact as at email@example.com; 0755690033